WESCO Rewards Program 2018
Summary Terms & Conditions
The WESCO Rewards Program 2018 ("Program") is offered at the sole discretion of WESCO Distribution - Canada, LP ("WESCO").
- Only approved and registered companies ("Participants") are eligible to participate in the Program. Contact your WESCO branch account manager or fill out the application form below to apply and register for the Program.
- The Authorized Representative completing the application form hereby represents and warrants that he/she is duly authorized to sign and submit this application form on behalf of the Participant.
- WESCO reserves the right to cancel a Participant's participation in the Program.
- The Program begins on January 1, 2018 at 00:00 EDT, and ends on June 30, 2018 at 23:59 EST (the "Program Period").
- No purchase necessary to join the Program, although purchases are necessary to obtain points. This is not a contest.
- Qualifying products include our participating supplier brands and select invoiced shelf good products.
- Qualifying products depend on availability and on the province where the order is placed. Contact your WESCO branch account manager for more information about which products qualify.
- Any and all returned products and/or credits will be deducted from Participant's total purchase for purposes of determining rewards level status. All eligible purchases are determined before sales tax.
- WESCO reserves the right to audit and/or spot check submitted Program purchases. Any false or misleading information will result in immediate disqualification of participation in the Program.
- WESCO reserves the right to exclude large negotiated projects from eligibility under this Program.
- Purchases will only be eligible for use in the Program as of the date on which the Participant's registration is approved by WESCO.
- Rewards are based on incremental purchases of qualifying products during the Program Period. Incremental purchases will be calculated from the previous year's purchases during the same time period.
- The following is an example of how the reward levels will be calculated:
- Purchases from January 1, 2017 to June 30, 2017 = $15,000
- Purchases from January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018 = $40,000
- Incremental Growth = $40,000 - $15,000 = $25,000
- Reward Level Achieved = Level 1 (being between $20,000 and $39,999 in incremental purchases)
- There are four reward levels based on incremental purchases:
- Level 1: $20,000
- Level 2: $40,000
- Level 3: $80,000
- Level 4: $160,000
- Each reward can be redeemed for a certain number of points. Examples of rewards that can be redeemed at each reward level are available in the points account, or if you contact your WESCO branch account manager.
Rewards and Redemption
- Rewards can be redeemed only at the end of the Program Period when final results are calculated. Participant must redeem points within 45 days of WESCO sending the final results email, after which time the points will expire.
- Rewards and eligibility of rewards may be changed at any time by WESCO without prior notice. WESCO reserves the right to substitute a reward of equivalent value.
- By joining the Program, Participants agree to abide by the Program Terms and Conditions and the decisions of WESCO which are final.
- Supplier companies are a trade-mark owned by the supplier corporations or one of its affiliates, and are being used with permission.
- This Program or participation in the Program is not valid and/or the granting of rewards is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
See full Program Terms and Conditions here: http://winwith.wesco.ca/